If you're looking for a school that will nurture and inspire your child through a high-quality Christian education, visit Holy Cross. Holy Cross delivers: * Private Christian education for 3-year-olds through 8th grade* Academic excellence rooted in a Biblical worldview* Nurturing environment with small class sizes* Experienced teachers* Biblical conflict resolution* A full slate of fine arts, foreign language and physical ed embedded within the curriculum
* Extracurricular athletics and activities
* Before- and after-school care
We are currently enrolling, so take a closer look at our website and discover what makes Holy Cross special. Then, call (608) 249-3101 to schedule an Educational Success Consultation with our principal, Tim Schubkegel. We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your educational goals.
School Open House, Sunday, January 25th, 10 am - 2 pm
Come and meet our staff. Find out why people are saying the following about Holy Cross Lutheran School...
- "Our son's eight years at Holy Cross prepared him, not only for high school, but also for college. Most important, they prepared him for life." parent of Holy Cross alum
- "Your teachers are so caring and go beyond curriculum to include personal character development!" grandparent of current students
- "The encouragement demonstrated by the teachers, the generosity and kindness displayed by the students and above all the love administered to these young students... have been exceptional." guardian for South Korean students
During the school year, worship services are held on:
During the summer, worship services are held on:
- Sundays at 8:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
During worship services, a nursery is available for parents with small children.
- Sundays at 8:15 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
Building the Holy Cross Way at Holy Cross Way
What a Journey God is leading us on!
For over 85 years, Holy Cross Lutheran Church has been deeply rooted in the Madison community, sharing the Good News of salvation. One of the greatest strengths of our ministry is our school, and for over 40 years, children and families of our congregation and the community have grown and flourished with... read entire post