If you're looking for a school that will nurture and inspire your child through a high-quality Christian education, visit Holy Cross. Holy Cross delivers:
* Private Christian education for 3-year-olds through 8th grade* Academic excellence rooted in a Biblical worldview* Nurturing environment with small class sizes* Experienced teachers* Biblical conflict resolution* A full slate of fine arts, foreign language and physical ed embedded within the curriculum
* Extracurricular athletics and activities
* Before- and after-school care
We are currently enrolling, so take a closer look at our website and discover what makes Holy Cross special. Then, call (608) 249-3101 to schedule an Educational Success Consultation with our principal, Tim Schubkegel. We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your educational goals.
Holy Week Worship Times
- Maundy Thursday - April 17th, 6:30pm service with absolution and the Lord's Supper
- Good Friday - April 18th, 1:30pm service with the Lord's Supper
- Easter Worship - Sunday, April 20th
- 7:00am Easter Sunrise Worship Service
- 8:00am - 9:30am Breakfast between services
- 10:00am Easter Worship Service
Welcome to our Online Auction!
Starting on April 4th, 6am and running through April 18th, 11pm, additional auction items from our recent 2014 Trivia Night are available at our Online Auction site. Proceeds from this auction, which is open to the public, support the Holy Cross Lutheran School Partners in Christ need-based scholarship fund. This fund removes or reduces financial barriers for families who wish to take advantage of a Christian education for their children at Holy Cross Lutheran School in Madison, Wisconsin.
Holy Cross Lutheran School exists to help parents, members of our congregation, and families throughout Dane County provide a high-quality Christian education for our students and to equip them for a lifetime of service to their Savior, their families, their churches, and their communities. To learn more about our school or to schedule a free educational success consultation with our principal, click on the red button above.